- Feels Like:71.0°F22°C
- Dew Point:33°F°C
- Winds:SE 6 mphSE 10 kph
- Pressure:29.92 in1013 hPa
Sunset:5:38 AM MDT
8:13 PM MDT
Moonset:5:39 PM MDT
3:44 AM MDT
- TONIGHTlo:45°F Chance of T-Storm
May 23hi:65°Flo:50°F Patchy Fog
May 24hi:81°Flo:50°F Partly Cloudy
May 25hi:81°Flo:55°F Mostly Sunny
May 26hi:83°Flo:51°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 27hi:81°Flo:53°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 28hi:80°Flo:51°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 29hi:80°F Partly Cloudy
- TonightMostly cloudy. A 10 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. East winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph.
- ThursdayCloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the 60s. Southeast winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday NightMostly cloudy. Lows near 50. Southeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 35 mph.
- FridayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 30 mph.
- Friday NightPartly cloudy. Lows near 50.
- SaturdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
- Saturday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s.
- SundayMostly sunny with a 10 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower to mid 80s.
- Sunday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s.
- Memorial DayPartly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.
- Monday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower to mid 50s.
- TuesdayPartly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 80.
- Tuesday NightMostly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s.
- WednesdayPartly cloudy. Highs near 80.
- Oklahoma City NewsChannel
- Career and Technical Schools
- USA NewsChannels
- Hurricane NewsChannel
- The Sports Network
- Young Seniors
- Find College Financial Aid
- International NewsChannels
- The Opinion Poll
- World Religions
- U.S.Satellite Image