- Korean United Church Of Christ, Illinois, United States
- WxZone: ILZ014ICAO: KORDLat: 41.97NLon: 87.76W
- Feels Like:67.0°F19°C
- Dew Point:63°F°C
- Winds:SW 6 mphSW 10 kph
- Pressure:29.66 in1004 hPa
Sunset:5:23 AM CDT
8:11 PM CDT
Moonset:5:31 PM CDT
3:31 AM CDT
- TONIGHTlo:51°F Chance of T-Storm
May 23hi:55°Flo:50°F Showers
May 24hi:61°Flo:41°F Sunny
May 25hi:60°Flo:49°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 26hi:61°Flo:55°F Chance Of Showers
May 27hi:65°Flo:55°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 28hi:79°Flo:61°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 29hi:79°F Chance Of T-Storm
- TonightCloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...Then a chance of showers overnight. Showers likely during the predawn hours. Lows in the lower 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
- ThursdayWindy. Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light showers in the morning...Then partly sunny in the afternoon. Much cooler. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds 10 to 20 mph early in the morning increasing to 25 to 35 mph in the late morning and early afternoon...Then Decreasing to 20 to 30 mph late in the afternoon. Gusts up to 40 mph.
- Thursday NightClear. Lows in the lower 40s...Except around 50 downtown. North winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph early in the evening becoming 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph in the late evening and overnight.
- FridaySunny. Highs in the lower 60s...Except in the mid 50s near the lake. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday NightMostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s...Except in the upper 40s downtown. Northeast winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable after midnight.
- SaturdayPartly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 60.
- Saturday NightMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s.
- SundayMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
- Sunday NightMostly cloudy with chance of thunderstorms and a slight chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
- Memorial DayPartly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 60s. Lows in the mid 50s.
- Monday NightPartly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 60s. Lows in the mid 50s.
- TuesdayPartly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.
- Tuesday NightPartly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s.
- WednesdayPartly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.
- Oklahoma City NewsChannel
- Career and Technical Schools
- USA NewsChannels
- Hurricane NewsChannel
- The Sports Network
- Young Seniors
- Find College Financial Aid
- International NewsChannels
- The Opinion Poll
- World Religions
- U.S.Satellite Image