- Feels Like:66.0°F19°C
- Dew Point:53°F12°C
- Winds:SW 13 mphSW 21 kph
- Pressure:29.71 inN/A hPa
Sunset:5:35 AM CDT
8:18 PM CDT
Moonset:5:39 PM CDT
3:41 AM CDT
May 22hi:71°Flo:55°F Chance Of Showers
May 23hi:65°Flo:41°F Chance Of Showers
May 24hi:69°Flo:55°F Sunny
May 25hi:65°Flo:55°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 26hi:65°Flo:55°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 27hi:65°Flo:60°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 28hi:75°Flo:60°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 29hi:79°F Chance Of T-Storm
- Rest Of TodayMostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. High in the lower 70s. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- TonightCloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Low in the mid 50s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- ThursdayCloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers in the morning...Then mostly sunny in the afternoon. High in the mid 60s. North wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 25 mph.
- Thursday NightColder. Mostly clear. Low in the lower 40s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- FridaySunny. High in the upper 60s. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday NightPartly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers. Low in the upper 40s. Chance of showers 30 percent.
- SaturdayMostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the mid 60s. Low in the mid 50s.
- SundayMostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the mid 60s. Low in the mid 50s.
- Memorial DayMostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the mid 70s. Low around 60.
- Monday NightMostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the mid 70s. Low around 60.
- TuesdayPartly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the upper 70s.
- Oklahoma City NewsChannel
- Career and Technical Schools
- USA NewsChannels
- Hurricane NewsChannel
- The Sports Network
- Young Seniors
- Find College Financial Aid
- International NewsChannels
- The Opinion Poll
- World Religions
- U.S.Satellite Image