- Saint Pascal Roman Catholic Church, Illinois, United States
- WxZone: ILZ014ICAO: KORDLat: 41.95NLon: 87.78W
- Feels Like:65.0°F18°C
- Dew Point:61°F16°C
- Winds:S 13 mphS 21 kph
- Pressure:29.69 in1004.8 hPa
Sunset:5:24 AM CDT
8:10 PM CDT
Moonset:4:20 PM CDT
2:56 AM CDT
May 21hi:81°Flo:61°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 22hi:71°Flo:55°F Thunder Storms
May 23hi:60°Flo:45°F Chance Of Showers
May 24hi:61°Flo:45°F Mostly Sunny
May 25hi:65°Flo:51°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 26hi:65°Flo:51°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 27hi:65°Flo:55°F Chance Of T-Storm
May 28hi:70°Flo:55°F Chance Of T-Storm
- TodayPartly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph early in the morning becoming 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph in the late morning and afternoon.
- TonightMostly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...Then showers and thunderstorms likely after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph early in the evening becoming light and variable in the late evening and overnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
- WednesdayCloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely in the morning...Then a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds early in the morning becoming west around 10 mph in the late morning and afternoon. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
- Wednesday NightShowers likely. Lows in the mid 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
- ThursdayMostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light showers. Breezy. Highs around 60...Except in the mid 50s near the lake. North winds 10 to 20 mph in the morning increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 40 mph.
- Thursday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s.
- FridayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
- Friday NightMostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s.
- SaturdayPartly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the lower 50s.
- SundayPartly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the lower 50s.
- Sunday NightPartly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Highs around 70.
- Memorial DayPartly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Highs around 70.
- Oklahoma City NewsChannel
- Career and Technical Schools
- USA NewsChannels
- Hurricane NewsChannel
- The Sports Network
- Young Seniors
- Find College Financial Aid
- International NewsChannels
- The Opinion Poll
- World Religions
- U.S.Satellite Image